Thanks for your purchase of our TeslaCam iOS Bundle! If you haven’t purchased yet and are interested in our bundle for iPhone/iPad, check out PureTesla.com/ios
Before Checkout: Minimum Requirements
- iPhone 6S or later
- iOS 13 or later
After Checkout & Before Delivery
Thanks for your purchase! You can expect the following after checkout:
- An order confirmation email. Confirm that your shipping address is correct and that you ordered what you intended.
- Within a couple days your item will ship. At that point you will get a shipment notification email.
- Depending on when USPS updates tracking, you will also get an email when your item is out for delivery.
When your Pure Tesla USB drive arrives, expect to receive the following:
- USB microSD reader with microSD card already inserted
- USB to Lightning adapter
- Quick reference card with reminders for using your drive.
Because your drive is pre-formatted, installation is a breeze:
- Open the package and remove the USB drive.
- Plug the drive into one of the front USB ports in your Tesla.
- In the “Controls” menu of your Tesla’s screen you’ll see a button with a camera icon with a red dot titled “Recording”. That means your TeslaCam drive is working as expected!
Removing the Drive
- Press and hold the camera icon with the red dot (in the “Controls” menu) until a pulse emits from that icon.
- The red light will turn gray signifying it is safe to remove the drive from your car.
Reviewing Footage via the App
- Plug your USB Drive into the iOS Adapter, then plug both into your iPhone or iPad.
- Open “Files” app and select PURETESLA drive.
- Review footage as needed.