When you want to save footage during a drive, simply tap the DashCam icon (camera with a red dot).
Here's some basic information you should know:
- Tapping the icon and tapping Save Footage saves the last ten minutes of recorded footage.
- The front, left, and right, and rear cameras save footage when the icon is tapped.
- Video files are saved in a folder called SavedClips, each one minute long.
- In the current version of the software there is a bug where sometimes the video is distorted or even corrupted. That is a vehicle software issue and not your drive.
- In the current version of TeslaCam there is a chance that your drive may get corrupted due to a incompletely written file. If this happens to you, this fix will likely get you up and running.