It’s important to empty the recycle bin/trash on your computer any time you delete footage from your drive (when using a Mac/PC).
This is a common fix to the issue of the footage continuing to reappear after deletion:
- Plug in the drive to your computer.
- Copy any footage you want to save to a file on your computer and then delete the TeslaCam folder.
- Empty the trash/recycling bin with your USB drive still connected.
- Create a new folder in the PURETESLA or TESLACAM drive titled TeslaCam (exactly as written) and then safely eject the drive.
- Plug the drive back into your Tesla.
You should be up and running.