- Connect the USB drive to your iPhone/iPad via the Lightning adapter.
- Open the Files app on your iPhone or iPad (included with iOS 13).
- Tap PURETESLA or TESLACAM (will vary depending on order date)
- Review footage on the drive by tapping the TeslaCam folder
- Tap the RecentClips, SavedClips, or SentryClips folder (all Sentry Mode
recordings are in SentryClips)
- Tap on the timestamped folder you want to view. Note that all times are in UTC.
- Tap on any videos you wish to view. They will load and you can fast forward by sliding the play bar at the bottom of the screen.
- Delete files you no longer need but DO NOT delete the TeslaCam folder.
a. Swipe right on a video file to display the delete icon.
b. Swipe right on a folder to delete the content for the entire event.
i. Do NOT delete the TeslaCam folder unless directed to by Pure Tesla